The Townhouse is secluded, It’s in a cull de sac, and a lovely quiet area, in Illovo Beach. We are situated on top of the hill, with a 180 degree of breath taking sea views. Book for the holiday that you so much deserve. If you are a lover of photography or even a keen fisherman, this is the place to be.
- The house is fully serviced and will be cleaned daily, except for Sundays and public holidays.
- We have 3 bedrooms of which 2 bedrooms have a small balcony opening onto the sea, so you can sip coffee from your balcony.
- You can braai outside next to the patio in a sunken braai area, and look onto the see.
- We have 1 bathroom with a bath and shower, and the second bathroom has a shower only.
- You can have a sun downer at our unique braai facility, or sit romantically on the swing under our sundeck.
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron facilities as well as one lock-up garage. We also have Wi-Fi facilities.
Illovo Beach is a lovely quite, peaceful area. A place to really relax an unwind. Due to our fantastic position on top of the hill, we are only 500 m from the sea, but regrettably not that easy to reach by foot. Best therefore to drive, to one of the many beaches available.
- The well-known Illovo Beach Nursery, is around the corner, where you can have breakfast and lunch, its 1 km away.
- Pick & Pay shopping centre is 2.5km
- Spar, KFC, 2 coffee shops and Pharmacy and doctor facilities also 2.5km.
- Galleria Mall is 10km away here you will be able to do: Ice skating, Race Karting, Movies, Lots of Restaurants and Shops.
- Pavillion Shopping Mall, is 35km away and then Gateway shopping Mall 45km away.
- King Shaka Airport, is 65km away
- Umkomaas -the famous deep Sea Diving area (Specializing in Skark diving) is 15km away.
- Scottburgh is 25km further down, where you will also find Crocworld.
No smoking allowed in the unit, patrons may smoke outside the patio, and no pets are allowed.
|Out of Season||19 Jun 2017||To||30 Jun 2017||R690|
|School Holidays||1 Jul 2017||To||23 Jul 2017||R1200|
|Out of Season||24 Jul 2017||To||21 Sep 2017||R690|
|Mid Season||22 Sep 2017||To||25 Sep 2017||R960|
|Out of Season||26 Sep 2017||To||29 Sep 2017||R690|
|School holidays||30 Sep 2017||To||8 Oct 2017||R1200|
|Out of Season||9 Oct 2017||To||30 Nov 2017||R690|
|Mid Season||1 Dec 2017||To||8 Dec 2017||R1090|
|Peak Season||9 Dec 2017||To||2 Jan 2018||R2400|
|Mid Season||3 Jan 2018||To||15 Jan 2018||R1090|
|Out of Season||16 Jan 2018||To||16 March 2018||R690|
|Mid Season||17 March 2018||To||21 March 2018||R1090|
|Out of Season||22 March 2018||To||26 March 2018||R690|
|Peak Season||27 March 2018||To||8 April 2018||R1250|
|Out of Season||9 April 2018||To||26 April 2018||R690|
|Long Weekend||27 April 2018||To||1 May 2018||R1400|
|Out of Season||2 May 2018||To||22 June 2018||R690|
|School Holiday||23 June 2018||To||15 July 2018||R1200|
|Out of Season||16 July 2018||To||8 August 2018||R690|
|Mid Season||9 August 2018||To||12 August 2018||R990|
|Out of Season||13 August 2018||To||21 September 2018||R690|
|Mid Season||22 September 2018||To||24 September 2018||R1090|
|Out of Season||25 September 2018||To||7 October 2018||R690|
|School Holiday||8 October 2018||To||14 October 2018||R1200|
|Out of Season||15 October 2018||To||2 December 2018||R690|
|Mid Season||3 December 2018||To||9 December 2018||R1090|
|Peak Season||10 December 2018||To||5 January 2019||R2550|
Prices exclude – Full DSTV Package – cost will be R35 per day extra
Public and School Holidays 2018
1 January: New Year’s Day
21 March: Human Rights Day
30 March: Good Friday
2 April: Family Day
27 April: Freedom Day
30 April: School holiday
1 May: Workers’ Day
16 June: Youth Day
9 August: National Women’s Day
10 August: School holiday
24 September: Heritage Day
16 December: Day of Reconciliation
17 December: Public holiday
25 December: Christmas Day
26 December: Day of Goodwill